Monday, May 26, 2014

The making of The Crow

This is personal work.
When I was shooting Emmanuel “flying” in the studio and ready to kick a ball, I did not have any idea for a background.
While I was looking at the picture of Emmanuel, I remembered a phrase from a song made by Lasse Dahl for our local team Moss Football club, which is something like: "The crows always fly the highest”. Meaning: they're the best, I think :)
The crow is the symbol of my hometown Moss, and Moss Football club is referred to as “The crows”.
That's the remarkable story behind this picture ;) The burning ball has no meaning, I just thought it was a nice addition.
The background I photographed out the window when I was flying home from vacation a couple of years ago.












1 comment:

  1. THAT WAS AN AWESOME COMPOSITION AS USUAL....!!!
    I would be glad to know about the technique for cutting out the image from the background.. like the one you did to extract the player from the white screen.. SEARCHING THE TUTORIAL ALL AROUND THE WEB STILL I COULD NOT GET A SATISFACTORY RESULTS....

    ReplyDelete